We are proud to launch the inaugural cohort of the Adroit Associates International Research Fellowship Program (AAIRF) 2023 – 24. This initiative invites aspiring researchers from Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Yemen to contribute to groundbreaking work in international development.
We aim to award five fellows this year, who would be mentored to work on a research project for nine months and develop a report based on their findings. Selected fellows will be awarded USD 2,000.
The themes for 2023 – 24 are:
Citizens or residents from Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Yemen.
Academic and Work Requirements:
- Academicians with a minimum of a post-graduation degree, working in a government/non-government, or academic institution, or
- Students currently enrolled in a higher degree like Masters, Doctorate, or Post-Doctorate, or
- Practitioners or policymakers with an equivalent level of professional achievement i.e., graduates with similar experience in the field of research and analysis, or Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning can also apply, or
- Individuals without any institutional affiliation provided that he/she has equivalent experience and was employed until 6 months before the application date. Note- Women candidates have an exception and need not have any recent (6 months ago) institutional affiliation.
English proficiency, or access to an English translator.
Benefits for Fellows
Dive deep into our comprehensive brochure and discover how this fellowship offers a world of benefits for ambitious researchers:
Capacity Building: Enhance expertise with specialized workshops on research methodologies, data collection, and ethics.
Networking: Access to global networks and collaboration opportunities.
Publication: Opportunities for publication on Adroit Associates’ platforms and conference proceedings.
Recognition: Certificate of completion, letter of recommendation, and potential for permanent positions at Adroit Associates.
Call for Applications: 7 December, 2023
Application Deadline: 7 January, 2024
Result Announcement: 27 January, 2024
Fellowship Start Date: 1 February, 2024
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should fill out the application form provided below. Ensure that you have the following requisite documents and information in place before you begin:
- Confirmation of eligibility
- Education history (soft copies of transcripts/marksheets/degrees)
- Resume or CV in English
- 2500-word synopsis
- Two professional recommendations (if possible)
- Address and contact number of two references (one academic and one non-academic) (if possible)
Join us in shaping the future of international development research and making a tangible impact in conflict-affected regions.