We are an international development firm specializing in four pivotal domains that collectively aim to promote prosperity and resilience, specifically in underdeveloped, fragile, and conflict-affected contexts. Our expertise spans Research and Analysis, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning, Institutional Strengthening, and Social and Behavior Change Communication.
We empower communities under pressure from conflict or its aftermath, and in underdeveloped and developing contexts generally, to reclaim their agency, and build prosperous economies and resilient societies.
We have expertise in providing unparalleled insights and support to our clients operating in challenging and dynamic contexts.
Research and Analysis
Monitoring, Evaluation, & Learning
120+ successful projects
- 7+ countries we are present in
- 3.8 million people impacted through our projects
- 350+ communities reached
- 100+ clients
- 5000+ people’s capacities enhanced
- 50+ businesses and NGOs improved
Organizations That Recognize Our Capabilities
We have delivered over 120 projects for governments, civil society organizations, international aid and development organizations, and corporations, among others.
Where We Work
- Multiple Long-term Third-Party Monitoring Support Projects
- Comprehensive Monitoring & Evaluation Services for U.S. Department of State Grants and Projects Portfolio
- Strategic Assessment of 20 Years of the “Law-and-Order Trust Fund for Afghanistan”
- Qosh Tepa Irrigation Scheme and Power Generation Feasibility Studies
- Kardan University, Afghanistan
- Bu Ali Rehabilitation and Aid Network (BARAN)
- Afghanistan Country Office
- Central Asia Regional Office
- India Country Office
Meet The People Powering Our Mission
We are passionate, data-driven professionals committed to making a real difference in some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Dr. Jisha Rajendran
Ahmad Hamid Popalzai
Article • Feb 2024
The Adroit AdvantageSwati Rao
Publication • Oct 2023
Assessment of Occupational Safety and Health in SMEs in Balkh Province
Publication • Sep 2023
Rapid Assessment of Hazardous Work for Children in Balkh Province
Article • Dec 2023
Embracing Local Knowledge for Community-Led ProgressGul Zaman Ahmadi